EFFECTS OF ANESTHETIC PROTOCOL ON NORMAL CANINE BRAIN UPTAKE OF 18F-FDG ASSESSED BY PET/CT
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 130–135, March/April 2010
How to Cite
LEE, M. S., KO, J., LEE, A. R., LEE, I. H., JUNG, M. A., AUSTIN, B., CHUNG, H., NAHM, S. and EOM, K. (2010), EFFECTS OF ANESTHETIC PROTOCOL ON NORMAL CANINE BRAIN UPTAKE OF 18F-FDG ASSESSED BY PET/CT. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 130–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01636.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Received July 7, 2009; accepted for publication October 27, 2009.
Vol. 51, Issue 6, 699, Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!