Supported by a grant from the Association des Vétérinaires Equins du Québec (AVEQ).
COMPARISON OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, AND RADIOGRAPHY FOR ASSESSMENT OF NONCARTILAGINOUS CHANGES IN EQUINE METACARPOPHALANGEAL OSTEOARTHRITIS
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 267–279, May/June 2010
How to Cite
OLIVE, J., D'ANJOU, M.-A., ALEXANDER, K., LAVERTY, S. and THEORET, C. (2010), COMPARISON OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, AND RADIOGRAPHY FOR ASSESSMENT OF NONCARTILAGINOUS CHANGES IN EQUINE METACARPOPHALANGEAL OSTEOARTHRITIS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 267–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01653.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
- Received March 17, 2009; accepted for publication October 27, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!