Presented as a poster at the ECVDI/EAVDI Annual Conference, August 2007, Greece.
PRE- AND POSTTREATMENT ULTRASONOGRAPHY OF THE THYROID GLAND IN HYPERTHYROID CATS
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 324–330, May/June 2010
How to Cite
BARBERET, V., BAEUMLIN, Y., TAEYMANS, O., DUCHATEAU, L., PEREMANS, K., VAN HOEK, I., DAMINET, S. and SAUNDERS, J. H. (2010), PRE- AND POSTTREATMENT ULTRASONOGRAPHY OF THE THYROID GLAND IN HYPERTHYROID CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 324–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01656.x
Dr. Taeymans's current address is Department of Clinical Sciences, Foster Hospital for Small Animals, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, 200 Westborough Rd, North Grafton, MA 01536.
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
- Received July 2, 2009; accepted for publication November 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!