A part of this work was presented at the 15th Annual Conference of the European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging. Chalkidiki—Thessaloniki—August 2007 (“Computed Tomography Pattern of Aural Cholesteatoma in 10 Dogs”).
COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FEATURES OF MIDDLE EAR CHOLESTEATOMA IN DOGS
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 374–379, July/August 2010
How to Cite
TRAVETTI, O., GIUDICE, C., GRECI, V., LOMBARDO, R., MORTELLARO, C. M. and DI GIANCAMILLO, M. (2010), COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FEATURES OF MIDDLE EAR CHOLESTEATOMA IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 374–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01682.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Received July 11, 2009; accepted for publication February 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!