ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FEATURES OF GRASS AWNS IN THE URINARY BLADDER
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 462–465, July/August 2010
How to Cite
CHERBINSKY, O., WESTROPP, J., TINGA, S., JONES, B. and POLLARD, R. (2010), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FEATURES OF GRASS AWNS IN THE URINARY BLADDER. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 462–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01688.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Received November 10, 2009; accepted for publication February 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!