This project was financially supported by Esaote-PieMedical, Maastricht, the Netherlands. Part of this study was presented as a poster presentation at the EVDI Annual Meeting 2008, in Svolvaer, Norway.
CONTRAST HARMONIC ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF FOCAL SPACE-OCCUPYING RENAL LESIONS
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 516–522, September/October 2010
How to Cite
HAERS, H., VIGNOLI, M., PAES, G., ROSSI, F., TAEYMANS, O., DAMINET, S. and SAUNDERS, J. H. (2010), CONTRAST HARMONIC ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF FOCAL SPACE-OCCUPYING RENAL LESIONS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 516–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01690.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
- Received December 18, 2009; accepted for publication March 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!