Study was completed at Alamo Pintado Equine Medical Center.
RESOLUTION OF LESIONS ON STIR IMAGES IS ASSOCIATED WITH IMPROVED LAMENESS STATUS IN HORSES
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 479–484, September/October 2010
How to Cite
HOLOWINSKI, M., JUDY, C., SAVERAID, T. and MARANDA, L. (2010), RESOLUTION OF LESIONS ON STIR IMAGES IS ASSOCIATED WITH IMPROVED LAMENESS STATUS IN HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 479–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01692.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Received September 9, 2009; accepted for publication February 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!