Notification of conflict of interest: T. Rockwell Mackie, PhD, is cofounder of TomoTherapy Inc., chairman of the board, and director of research. Minesh P. Mehta, MD is a paid consultant for TomoTherapy, Inc. Both have a financial interest in that company. Funding support provided by: NIH P01 CA088960. Data presented in part: 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Philadelphia PA, November 5–9, 2006.
PROOF OF PRINCIPLE OF OCULAR SPARING IN DOGS WITH SINONASAL TUMORS TREATED WITH INTENSITY-MODULATED RADIATION THERAPY
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 561–570, September/October 2010
How to Cite
LAWRENCE, J. A., FORREST, L. J., TUREK, M. M., MILLER, P. E., MACKIE, T. R., JARADAT, H. A., VAIL, D. M., DUBIELZIG, R. R., CHAPPELL, R. and MEHTA, M. P. (2010), PROOF OF PRINCIPLE OF OCULAR SPARING IN DOGS WITH SINONASAL TUMORS TREATED WITH INTENSITY-MODULATED RADIATION THERAPY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 561–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01695.x
Jessica A. Lawrence's and Michelle M. Turek's present address is College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Received January 13, 2010; accepted for publication March 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!