The entire study was performed at the Department of Large Animal Internal Medicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Merelbeke, Belgium.
TRANSRECTAL ULTRASONOGRAPHY OF THE LEFT ADRENAL GLAND IN HEALTHY HORSES
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 540–544, September/October 2010
How to Cite
DURIE, I., VAN LOON, G., VERMEIRE, S., DE CLERCQ, D., VANSCHANDEVIJL, K. and DEPREZ, P. (2010), TRANSRECTAL ULTRASONOGRAPHY OF THE LEFT ADRENAL GLAND IN HEALTHY HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 540–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01696.x
The abstract has been presented at the ECEIM congress (Barcelona, January 2009).
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Received January 11, 2010; accepted for publication March 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!