This study was partially supported by the Research Institute for Veterinary Science at Seoul National University.
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FEATURES OF PYONEPHROSIS IN DOGS
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 548–553, September/October 2010
How to Cite
CHOI, J., JANG, J., CHOI, H., KIM, H. and YOON, J. (2010), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FEATURES OF PYONEPHROSIS IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 548–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01702.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Received November 17, 2009; accepted for publication April 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!