Supported by a grant from the Hologic Inc., Indianapolis, IN.
FEASIBILITY OF CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASOUND-GUIDED BIOPSY OF SENTINEL LYMPH NODES IN DOGS
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 628–633, November/December 2010
How to Cite
GELB, H. R., FREEMAN, L. J., ROHLEDER, J. J. and SNYDER, P. W. (2010), FEASIBILITY OF CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASOUND-GUIDED BIOPSY OF SENTINEL LYMPH NODES IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 628–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01712.x
Presented at the American College of Veterinary Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting, October 2009, Memphis, TN.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Received March 2, 2010; accepted for publication April 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!