Supported by a grant from the Hologic Inc., Indianapolis, IN.
FEASIBILITY OF CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASOUND-GUIDED BIOPSY OF SENTINEL LYMPH NODES IN DOGS
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 628–633, November/December 2010
How to Cite
GELB, H. R., FREEMAN, L. J., ROHLEDER, J. J. and SNYDER, P. W. (2010), FEASIBILITY OF CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASOUND-GUIDED BIOPSY OF SENTINEL LYMPH NODES IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 628–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01712.x
Presented at the American College of Veterinary Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting, October 2009, Memphis, TN.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Received March 2, 2010; accepted for publication April 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!