Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Radiology in Memphis, TN in October 2009.
QUANTITATIVE PERTECHNETATE THYROID SCINTIGRAPHY AND THE ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF THE THYROID GLAND IN CLINICALLY NORMAL HORSES
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 674–680, November/December 2010
How to Cite
DAVIES, S., BARBER, D., CRISMAN, M., TAN, R., LARSON, M. and DANIEL, G. (2010), QUANTITATIVE PERTECHNETATE THYROID SCINTIGRAPHY AND THE ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF THE THYROID GLAND IN CLINICALLY NORMAL HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 674–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01721.x
Research was supported by funding from the Virginia Horse Industry Board and the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, The Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Received March 2, 2010; accepted for publication May 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!