Part of this paper was presented at 15th Congress of the IVRA in 2009 at Búzios, Brazil as an oral presentation and published as an abstract in Journal of Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound 2010;51:190.
APPEARANCE OF COMMON ULTRASOUND ARTIFACTS IN CONVENTIONAL VS. SPATIAL COMPOUND IMAGING
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 621–627, November/December 2010
How to Cite
HENG, H. G. and WIDMER, W. R. (2010), APPEARANCE OF COMMON ULTRASOUND ARTIFACTS IN CONVENTIONAL VS. SPATIAL COMPOUND IMAGING. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 621–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01724.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Received April 21, 2010; accepted for publication June 4, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!