This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (KRF-2008-314-E00250). [Correction added after online publication 28 July 2010: Grant number corrected.]
CHARACTERIZATION OF PHYSIOLOGIC 18F-FDG UPTAKE WITH PET-CT IN DOGS
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 670–673, November/December 2010
How to Cite
LEE, M.-S., LEE, A.-R., JUNG, M.-A., LEE, I.-H., CHOI, J.-H., CHUNG, H.-W., JEONG, S.-W., NAHM, S.-S. and EOM, K.-D. (2010), CHARACTERIZATION OF PHYSIOLOGIC 18F-FDG UPTAKE WITH PET-CT IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 670–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01727.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- Received January 23, 2010; accepted for publication June 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!