INITIAL EVALUATION OF SAFETY OF WIDE-FIELD IRRADIATION IN THE TREATMENT OF HEMATOPOIETIC NEOPLASIA IN THE CAT
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 688–696, November/December 2010
How to Cite
HUSBANDS, B. D., McNIEL, E. A. and MODIANO, J. F. (2010), INITIAL EVALUATION OF SAFETY OF WIDE-FIELD IRRADIATION IN THE TREATMENT OF HEMATOPOIETIC NEOPLASIA IN THE CAT. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 688–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01728.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Received December 30, 2009; accepted for publication June 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!