IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—CONGENITAL LOBAR EMPHYSEMA IN A DOG
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 79–81, January/February 2011
How to Cite
RUTH, J., RADEMACHER, N., OGDEN, D., RODRIGUEZ, D. and GASCHEN, L. (2011), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—CONGENITAL LOBAR EMPHYSEMA IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 79–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01732.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received April 8, 2010; accepted for publication June 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!