Meredith Smith was funded by The Horse Trust during this study. Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd. provided financial assistance for this study.
THE APPEARANCE OF THE EQUINE METACARPOPHALANGEAL REGION ON HIGH-FIELD VS. STANDING LOW-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 61–70, January/February 2011
How to Cite
SMITH, M. A., DYSON, S. J. and MURRAY, R. C. (2011), THE APPEARANCE OF THE EQUINE METACARPOPHALANGEAL REGION ON HIGH-FIELD VS. STANDING LOW-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 61–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01742.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Received February 15, 2010; accepted for publication July 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!