Parts of the results in this manuscript have been presented orally and published as an abstract in IVRA 2009 meeting, in Búzios, Brazil.
THE EFFECT OF THE SAMPLE SIZE AND LOCATION ON CONTRAST ULTRASOUND MEASUREMENT OF PERFUSION PARAMETERS
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 82–87, January/February 2011
How to Cite
LEINONEN, M. R., RAEKALLIO, M. R., VAINIO, O. M., RUOHONIEMI, M. O. and O'BRIEN, R. T. (2011), THE EFFECT OF THE SAMPLE SIZE AND LOCATION ON CONTRAST ULTRASOUND MEASUREMENT OF PERFUSION PARAMETERS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 82–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01745.x
We thank the Orion-Farmos Research Foundation, Helvi Knuuttila Trust and Finnish Veterinary Foundation for financial support.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received October 27, 2009; accepted for publication July 4, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!