USE OF TRANSSPLENIC INJECTION OF AGITATED SALINE AND HEPARINIZED BLOOD FOR THE ULTRASONOGRAPHIC DIAGNOSIS OF MACROSCOPIC PORTOSYSTEMIC SHUNTS IN DOGS
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 103–106, January/February 2011
How to Cite
GÓMEZ-OCHOA, P., LLABRÉS-DÍAZ, F., RUIZ, S., CORDA, A., PRIETO, S., SOSA, I., GREGORI, T., GASCÓN, M. and COUTO, G. C. (2011), USE OF TRANSSPLENIC INJECTION OF AGITATED SALINE AND HEPARINIZED BLOOD FOR THE ULTRASONOGRAPHIC DIAGNOSIS OF MACROSCOPIC PORTOSYSTEMIC SHUNTS IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 103–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01752.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received April 10, 2010; accepted for publication August 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!