Supported by the Center for Equine Health, UC Davis.
DETERMINATION OF T1 RELAXATION TIME OF NORMAL EQUINE TENDONS USING MAGIC ANGLE MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 149–153, March/April 2011
How to Cite
SPRIET, M., WISNER, E. R., ANTHENILL, L. A. and BUONOCORE, M. H. (2011), DETERMINATION OF T1 RELAXATION TIME OF NORMAL EQUINE TENDONS USING MAGIC ANGLE MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 149–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01753.x
Presented at the 2009 Annual ACVR Meeting, Memphis, TN.
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received April 16, 2010; accepted for publication August 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!