Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Radiology, Memphis, TN, October 20–24, 2009.
THE EFFECT OF SEQUENCE SELECTION AND FIELD STRENGTH ON DETECTION OF OSTEOCHONDRAL DEFECTS IN THE METACARPOPHALANGEAL JOINT
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 154–160, March/April 2011
How to Cite
WERPY, N. M., HO, C. P., PEASE, A. P. and KAWCAK, C. E. (2011), THE EFFECT OF SEQUENCE SELECTION AND FIELD STRENGTH ON DETECTION OF OSTEOCHONDRAL DEFECTS IN THE METACARPOPHALANGEAL JOINT. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01761.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received January 1, 2010; accepted for publication September 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!