MEASUREMENT OF BODY COMPOSITION IN CATS USING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND DUAL ENERGY X-RAY ABSORPTIOMETRY
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 179–184, March/April 2011
How to Cite
BUELUND, L. E., NIELSEN, D. H., MCEVOY, F. J., SVALASTOGA, E. L. and BJORNVAD, C. R. (2011), MEASUREMENT OF BODY COMPOSITION IN CATS USING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND DUAL ENERGY X-RAY ABSORPTIOMETRY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 179–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01765.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Received October 21, 2009; accepted for publication September 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!