This study was funded by the Bransby Trust.
MAGNETIC RESONANCE ANATOMY OF THE CARPUS OF THE HORSE DESCRIBED FROM IMAGES ACQUIRED FROM LOW-FIELD AND HIGH-FIELD MAGNETS
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 273–283, May/June 2011
How to Cite
NAGY, A. and DYSON, S. (2011), MAGNETIC RESONANCE ANATOMY OF THE CARPUS OF THE HORSE DESCRIBED FROM IMAGES ACQUIRED FROM LOW-FIELD AND HIGH-FIELD MAGNETS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 273–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01773.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Received August 27, 2010; accepted for publication October 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!