This study was supported by the ACVR Radiology Resident Research Award in Radiological Sciences and Cornell University Dean's Fund for Clinical Excellence.
COMPARISON OF RADIOGRAPHY AND ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR DIAGNOSING SMALL-INTESTINAL MECHANICAL OBSTRUCTION IN VOMITING DOGS
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 248–255, May/June 2011
How to Cite
SHARMA, A., THOMPSON, M. S., SCRIVANI, P. V., DYKES, N. L., YEAGER, A. E., FREER, S. R. and ERB, H. N. (2011), COMPARISON OF RADIOGRAPHY AND ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR DIAGNOSING SMALL-INTESTINAL MECHANICAL OBSTRUCTION IN VOMITING DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 248–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2010.01791.x
Presented on October 21, 2009, at the ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting, Memphis, TN.
Ajay Sharma's current address is the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 5B4, Canada.
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Received April 25, 2010; accepted for publication November 12, 2010.
- 4Small-intestines. In: SlatterD (ed): Textbook of small animal surgery, 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Science, 2003;644–664.
- 6The small-intestine. In: ThrallDE (ed): Textbook of veterinary diagnostic radiology, 5th ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders-Elsevier, 2007;770–791.
- 10Small bowel obstruction: what to look for. Radiographics 2009;29:423–439., ,
- 20Intestinal foreign bodies. Surgery of the digestive system. In: FossumTW (ed): Small animal surgery, 3rd ed. St. Louis, MO: Mosby-Elsevier, 2007;462–467.,