COMPARISON OF THE IMAGE QUALITY OF A HIGH-RESOLUTION SCREEN–FILM SYSTEM AND A DIGITAL FLAT PANEL DETECTOR SYSTEM IN AVIAN RADIOGRAPHY
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 256–261, May/June 2011
How to Cite
BOCHMANN, M., LUDEWIG, E., KRAUTWALD-JUNGHANNS, M.-E. and PEES, M. (2011), COMPARISON OF THE IMAGE QUALITY OF A HIGH-RESOLUTION SCREEN–FILM SYSTEM AND A DIGITAL FLAT PANEL DETECTOR SYSTEM IN AVIAN RADIOGRAPHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 256–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01801.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- Received September 10, 2010; accepted for publication December 27, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!