This study was presented at the Annual ACVR meeting, Memphis, TN, October 20–24, 2009 and at the 16th Annual EVDI meeting, Giessen, Germany, July 20–23, 2010.
CONTRAST ENHANCED SONOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT OF FEEDING VESSELS AS A DISCRIMINATOR BETWEEN MALIGNANT VS. BENIGN FOCAL SPLENIC LESIONS
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 457–461, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Taeymans, O. and Penninck, D. (2011), CONTRAST ENHANCED SONOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT OF FEEDING VESSELS AS A DISCRIMINATOR BETWEEN MALIGNANT VS. BENIGN FOCAL SPLENIC LESIONS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 457–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01815.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Received November 16, 2010; accepted for publication February 18, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!