This project was funded by the Companion Animal Fund of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Rebecca Johnson is supported by Grant 1UL1RR025011 from the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program of the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), National Institutes of Health (NIH).
PULMONARY ANGIOGRAPHY WITH 64-MULTIDETECTOR-ROW COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN NORMAL DOGS
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 362–367, July/August 2011
How to Cite
DREES, R., FRYDRYCHOWICZ, A., KEULER, N. S., REEDER, S. B. and JOHNSON, R. (2011), PULMONARY ANGIOGRAPHY WITH 64-MULTIDETECTOR-ROW COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN NORMAL DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 362–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01822.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Received December 27, 2010; accepted for publication March 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!