CEPHALOMETRIC MEASUREMENTS AND DETERMINATION OF GENERAL SKULL TYPE OF CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIELS
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 436–440, July/August 2011
How to Cite
SCHMIDT, M. J., NEUMANN, A. C., AMORT, K. H., FAILING, K. and KRAMER, M. (2011), CEPHALOMETRIC MEASUREMENTS AND DETERMINATION OF GENERAL SKULL TYPE OF CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIELS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 436–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01825.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Received January 5, 2011; accepted for publication March 7 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!