Funding: Companion Animal Funds, Michigan State University.
ANATOMY OF EXTRAHEPATIC PORTOSYSTEMIC SHUNTS IN DOGS AS DETERMINED BY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY ANGIOGRAPHY
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 498–506, September/October 2011
How to Cite
NELSON, N. C. and NELSON, L. L. (2011), ANATOMY OF EXTRAHEPATIC PORTOSYSTEMIC SHUNTS IN DOGS AS DETERMINED BY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY ANGIOGRAPHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 498–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01827.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Received January 3, 2011; accepted for publication April 19, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!