Presented at American College of Veterinary Radiologists Annual Meeting, Memphis, TN, October 23, 2009 (preliminary data).
USE OF CONE-BEAM COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY TO CHARACTERIZE DAILY URINARY BLADDER VARIATIONS DURING FRACTIONATED RADIOTHERAPY FOR CANINE BLADDER CANCER
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 580–588, September/October 2011
How to Cite
NIESET, J. R., HARMON, J. F. and LARUE, S. M. (2011), USE OF CONE-BEAM COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY TO CHARACTERIZE DAILY URINARY BLADDER VARIATIONS DURING FRACTIONATED RADIOTHERAPY FOR CANINE BLADDER CANCER. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 580–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01838.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Received February 19, 2010; accepted for publication May 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!