STANDING LOW-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING APPEARANCE OF NORMAL COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS OF THE EQUINE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 521–533, September/October 2011
How to Cite
GUTIERREZ-NIBEYRO, S. D., WERPY, N. M., WHITE II, N. A., McCUTCHEON, L. J., WENG, H.-Y. and CHRISTOPHER, J. M. (2011), STANDING LOW-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING APPEARANCE OF NORMAL COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS OF THE EQUINE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 521–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01841.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received January 11, 2011; accepted for publication May 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!