This project was financially supported by Esaote-PieMedical, Maastricht, The Netherlands.
CONTRAST HARMONIC ULTRASOUND APPEARANCE OF CONSECUTIVE PERCUTANEOUS RENAL BIOPSIES IN DOGS
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 640–647, November/December 2011
How to Cite
HAERS, H., SMETS, P., PEY, P., PIRON, K., DAMINET, S. and SAUNDERS, J. H. (2011), CONTRAST HARMONIC ULTRASOUND APPEARANCE OF CONSECUTIVE PERCUTANEOUS RENAL BIOPSIES IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 640–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01843.x
Part of this study was presented as a poster presentation at the EVDI Annual Meeting 2010, in Giessen, Germany.
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- Esaote-PieMedical, Maastricht
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!