EFFECT OF CONTRAST MEDIUM INJECTION DURATION ON PEAK ENHANCEMENT AND TIME TO PEAK ENHANCEMENT OF CANINE PULMONARY ARTERIES
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 605–610, November/December 2011
How to Cite
MAKARA, M., DENNLER, M., KÜHN, K., KALCHOFNER, K. and KIRCHER, P. (2011), EFFECT OF CONTRAST MEDIUM INJECTION DURATION ON PEAK ENHANCEMENT AND TIME TO PEAK ENHANCEMENT OF CANINE PULMONARY ARTERIES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52: 605–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01850.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!