This study was supported by Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd., who provided the scanning system and technical support. C.I.U.J's residency was partly funded by the R.C.V.S. Trust.
MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING FINDINGS OF EQUINE SOLAR PENETRATION WOUNDS
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 71–75, January / February 2012
How to Cite
URRACA DEL JUNCO, C. I., MAIR, T. S., POWELL, S. E., MILNER, P. I., FONT, A. F., SCHWARZ, T. and WEAVER, M. P. (2012), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING FINDINGS OF EQUINE SOLAR PENETRATION WOUNDS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 71–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01862.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- R.C.V.S. Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!