THE ELECTRON BEAM ATTENUATING PROPERTIES OF SUPERFLAB, PLAY-DOH, AND WET GAUZE, COMPARED TO PLASTIC WATER
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 96–100, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Nagata, K., Lattimer, J. C. and March, J. S. (2012), THE ELECTRON BEAM ATTENUATING PROPERTIES OF SUPERFLAB, PLAY-DOH, AND WET GAUZE, COMPARED TO PLASTIC WATER. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 96–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01866.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!