Abstract presented at 2010 Veterinary Orthopedic Society Conference (Podium) and 2010 American College of Veterinary Surgeon Symposium (Poster).
THE USE OF DELAYED GADOLINIUM ENHANCED MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF CARTILAGE AND T2 MAPPING TO EVALUATE ARTICULAR CARTILAGE IN THE NORMAL CANINE ELBOW
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 57–63, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Wucherer, K. L., Ober, C. P. and Conzemius, M. G. (2012), THE USE OF DELAYED GADOLINIUM ENHANCED MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF CARTILAGE AND T2 MAPPING TO EVALUATE ARTICULAR CARTILAGE IN THE NORMAL CANINE ELBOW. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 57–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01867.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!