This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Part of this study was presented at the meeting of Japanese College of Veterinary Internal Medicine/Japanese Society of Veterinary Clinical Pathology in February 2010.
DECREASED GALLBLADDER EMPTYING IN DOGS WITH BILIARY SLUDGE OR GALLBLADDER MUCOCELE
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 84–91, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Tsukagoshi, T., Ohno, K., Tsukamoto, A., Fukushima, K., Takahashi, M., Nakashima, K., Fujino, Y. and Tsujimoto, H. (2012), DECREASED GALLBLADDER EMPTYING IN DOGS WITH BILIARY SLUDGE OR GALLBLADDER MUCOCELE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 84–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01868.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) of Japan Society. Grant Number: KAKENHI 21380193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!