HIGH-RESOLUTION COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY BRONCHIAL LUMEN TO PULMONARY ARTERY DIAMETER RATIO IN ANESTHETIZED VENTILATED CATS WITH NORMAL LUNGS
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 34–37, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Reid, L. E., Ray Dillon, A., Hathcock, J. T., Brown, L. A., Tillson, M. and Wooldridge, A. A. (2012), HIGH-RESOLUTION COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY BRONCHIAL LUMEN TO PULMONARY ARTERY DIAMETER RATIO IN ANESTHETIZED VENTILATED CATS WITH NORMAL LUNGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 34–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01870.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!