This study was presented as an oral presentation at the ACVR Annual Meeting, 2010, in Asheville, NC, United States.
VALUE OF TRACHEAL BIFURCATION ANGLE MEASUREMENT AS A RADIOGRAPHIC SIGN OF LEFT ATRIAL ENLARGEMENT IN DOGS
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 28–33, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Le Roux, A., Rademacher, N., Saelinger, C., Rodriguez, D., Pariaut, R. and Gaschen, L. (2012), VALUE OF TRACHEAL BIFURCATION ANGLE MEASUREMENT AS A RADIOGRAPHIC SIGN OF LEFT ATRIAL ENLARGEMENT IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 28–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01871.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!