RELATIONSHIPS AMONG SUBGROSS ANATOMY, COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, AND HISTOLOGIC FINDINGS IN DOGS WITH DISEASE LOCALIZED TO THE PULMONARY ACINI
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Scrivani, P. V., Thompson, M. S., Dykes, N. L., Holmes, N. L., Southard, T. L., Gerdin, J. A. and Bezuidenhout, A. J. (2012), RELATIONSHIPS AMONG SUBGROSS ANATOMY, COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, AND HISTOLOGIC FINDINGS IN DOGS WITH DISEASE LOCALIZED TO THE PULMONARY ACINI. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01881.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!