EFFECT OF GLUCOCORTICOID ADMINISTRATION ON ADRENAL GLAND SIZE AND SONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE IN BEAGLE DOGS
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 204–209, March / April 2012
How to Cite
Pey, P., Daminet, S., Smets, P. M., Duchateau, L., Travetti, O. and Saunders, J. H. (2012), EFFECT OF GLUCOCORTICOID ADMINISTRATION ON ADRENAL GLAND SIZE AND SONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE IN BEAGLE DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 204–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01884.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!