PORENCEPHALY IN DOGS AND CATS: MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING FINDINGS AND CLINICAL SIGNS
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 142–149, March / April 2012
How to Cite
Schmidt, M. J., Klumpp, S., Amort, K., Jawinski, S. and Kramer, M. (2012), PORENCEPHALY IN DOGS AND CATS: MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING FINDINGS AND CLINICAL SIGNS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 142–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01887.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!