Presented as a research report at the 27th Annual American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, June 2009.
DESCRIPTION AND VALIDATION OF A MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING-GUIDED STEREOTACTIC BRAIN BIOPSY DEVICE IN THE DOG
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 150–156, March / April 2012
How to Cite
Chen, A. V., Wininger, F. A., Frey, S., Comeau, R. M., Bagley, R. S., Tucker, R. L., Schneider, A. R. and Gay, J. M. (2012), DESCRIPTION AND VALIDATION OF A MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING-GUIDED STEREOTACTIC BRAIN BIOPSY DEVICE IN THE DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 150–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01889.x
This study was not financially supported by Rogue Research. Funding was supported by the Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine Intramural Research Grant. The biopsy device was purchased by the investigators.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
- Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine Intramural Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!