IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—ACQUIRED PECTUS EXCAVATUM SECONDARY TO LARYNGEAL PARALYSIS IN A DOG
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 329–332, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Kurosawa, T. A., Ruth, J. D., Steurer, J., Austin, B. and Heng, H. G. (2012), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—ACQUIRED PECTUS EXCAVATUM SECONDARY TO LARYNGEAL PARALYSIS IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 329–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01898.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!