Funding: Mentored Clinical, Applied, or Translational Research Program, College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University
ESTIMATION OF GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE IN HEALTHY CATS USING SINGLE-SLICE DYNAMIC CT AND PATLAK PLOT ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 181–188, March / April 2012
How to Cite
Granger, L. A., Armbrust, L. J., Rankin, D. C., Ghering, R., Bello, N. M. and Alexander, K. (2012), ESTIMATION OF GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE IN HEALTHY CATS USING SINGLE-SLICE DYNAMIC CT AND PATLAK PLOT ANALYSIS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 181–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01899.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!