Part of this study was presented at the Annual Congress of the British Small Animal Veterinary Association, Birmingham, UK, April 1, 2011.
EFFECTS OF SURGICAL IMPLANTS ON HIGH-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGES OF THE NORMAL CANINE STIFLE
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 280–288, May/June 2012
How to Cite
David, F. H., Grierson, J. and Lamb, C. R. (2012), EFFECTS OF SURGICAL IMPLANTS ON HIGH-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGES OF THE NORMAL CANINE STIFLE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 280–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01901.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!