Presented at the 15th conference of the IVRA 2009 in Bùzios, Brazil with the title “MRI T1 mapping of the equine distal limb for optimized fat suppression imaging - Research on a Low-field Standing MRI System”, where the presentation received the Oral Presentation Award
THE INFLUENCE OF TEMPERATURE AND AGE ON THE T1 RELAXATION TIME OF THE EQUINE DISTAL LIMB
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2011 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 296–303, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Adrian, A. M., Koene, M., Roberts, S., Doughty, P., Bolas, N., Kinns, J., Brehm, W. and Gerlach, K. (2012), THE INFLUENCE OF TEMPERATURE AND AGE ON THE T1 RELAXATION TIME OF THE EQUINE DISTAL LIMB. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 296–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01908.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!