Abstract presented at the EAVDI congress in Giessen Germany, July 2010.
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC CHARACTERIZATION OF THE FELINE CARDIA AND PYLORUS IN 34 HEALTHY CATS AND THREE ABNORMAL CATS
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 342–347, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Couturier, L., Rault, D., Gatel, L. and Belli, P. (2012), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC CHARACTERIZATION OF THE FELINE CARDIA AND PYLORUS IN 34 HEALTHY CATS AND THREE ABNORMAL CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 342–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01918.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!