Supported by the Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation Grant # 525698.
CHARACTERIZATION OF THE ORIGIN AND BODY OF THE NORMAL EQUINE REAR SUSPENSORY LIGAMENT USING ULTRASONOGRAPHY, MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, AND HISTOLOGY
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 318–328, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Schramme, M., Josson, A. and Linder, K. (2012), CHARACTERIZATION OF THE ORIGIN AND BODY OF THE NORMAL EQUINE REAR SUSPENSORY LIGAMENT USING ULTRASONOGRAPHY, MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, AND HISTOLOGY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 318–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01922.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation. Grant Number: 525698
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!